Upcoming Leadership Development Seminars
• Break down “we vs. they” beliefs and behaviors while encouraging new levels of understanding, empathy, and cooperation.
• This course is for leaders of any experience level who are looking for ways to better understand the issues of their team members.
• This is also a great team activity to help everyone see from different perspectives.
• This is patterned from the popular book, Walk Awhile In My Shoes by Eric Harvey.Register
• This course is for leaders who want to improve the employee experience and engagement.
• By increasing employee engagement, you will increase productivity and profitability.
You will learn about:
– How to lead different types of people.
– How to get the whole team engaged.
– Be the kind of leader that everyone wants to work with.
– The energy of the environment. Good or bad, it is contagious.
– Show up for others.
– Getting the most out of the team that works well together.
Recognition, Rewards, and Relationships are all imperative for building a great workplace. Learn different methods for recognizing great work and rewarding it appropriately.
We will also talk about how strong relationships in the workplace will give you the outcomes you desire, regardless of what level you are in the organization. You will walk away with 10 effective conversation starters for building strong relationships, you will practice conversations, and also learn how to have discussions with people that have a different opinion from yours.Register